New Investor looking for Realtor: Flips or BRRRR in Florida

New Investor looking for Realtor: Flips or BRRRR in Florida

Ivy SanmiguelPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 52 posts · 18 votes
Hello, Looking to connect with investors and licensed real estate agents with or without experience in the Florida market. I’m located in Broward county and would like to start investing in state. Starting strategies: Flipping or BRRRR. The goal is to build a team to grow our real estate investing to the next level. Committed 100%, Honest, Loyal and Coachable. Let’s connect! Orestes R.
1Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
7y

It's very tough to find any deals that pencil out for BRRRR here in South Florida.

99% of the value-add properties are already priced at or above full market value.

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    It's very tough to find any deals that pencil out for BRRRR here in South Florida.

    99% of the value-add properties are already priced at or above full market value.

  • Ivy SanmiguelPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 52 posts · 18 votes
    7y
    @Brian Garrett thanks! Yes, that’s what I’ve been seeing when looking for BRRRR here in FL, but there are still opportunities for Flipping. Another market I’d be interested in is Georgia (Atlanta, mainly).
  • Rental Property Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    @Ivy Sanmiguel - What sort of product are you looking for? Single-family? 1-4 units or bigger?  Like @Brian Garrett said - most value add property is overpriced (charge 6-7% on the PROFORMA rents) but there are a few decent deals out there.  

    In Atlanta (or in the suburbs outside) there are a ton more properties that are affordable and seem to be a little better priced.  I've looked at a few 30+ unit value-adds in that market that pencil out nicely with minor rehab needed (paint/carpet/appliances/fixtures).  

  • Realtor · Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 53 posts · 23 votes
    7y
    @Orestes Romero Good afternoon. Welcome to BP. Where did you want to start with your investing? I am a licensed real estate agent. And I rehab as well. I’m currently looking for partners. Would you like to hear what I’ve been working on?
  • Ivy SanmiguelPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 52 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    @Nicholas White - I'm looking for a Single Family and to be on top of all the processes of the deal; learning everything hands-on until I feel more comfortable and move to multi family rentals.

    And about Atlanta, definitely very attractive market. Where you looking through an agent, wholesaler or using any sort of lead generation?

    Thanks!

  • Ivy SanmiguelPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 52 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    @Yasuha J. Dorce - Hello and thanks. I'm looking to start in Florida - preferably Broward County, Boca, Pompano, Palm Beach, Sunrise or Tamarac, but always open to other opportunities. 

    And I could also be able to work on a deal in Atlanta if there was a good opportunity.

    Looking for single family, flip or brrrr.

    Let's connect and talk. 

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 112 posts · 80 votes
    7y

    Atlanta does have some good opportunities for investors. Not quite as good as we saw in 2012-2015, but still some solid deals with flip and/or cash flow potential. You have to know which areas to look for these days as the deals aren't as easy to come by. 

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    7y

    @Ivy Sanmiguel If you are in South Florida the weekend of October 13th, there is a group of investors meeting for coffee. Let me know if you are interested.

  • Investor · Naples, FL · Member since 2016 · 256 posts · 75 votes
    7y

    What areas are you looking to invest in? I know 2 investor friendly RE agents I work with. PM me

    Ivan

  • Real Estate Agent · Augusta, GA · Member since 2017 · 71 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    HI. My company has agents in Florida. I will be happy to connect you guys.

  • Ivy SanmiguelPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 52 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    @Jon Huber Sounds great! Unfortunately I'll be out of town until the 14th on business, but count me in on the next one for sure.

    Thanks for the  invite.

  • Ivy SanmiguelPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 52 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    @Lisa Miller Hi Lisa. Excellent, thank you. Sent you a connect request so you can send me some info on PM. 

  • Ivy SanmiguelPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 52 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    @Ivan Terrero Hello, I'm mostly looking around Broward County and north. We're connected now, I'll PM you. Thanks!

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hello everyone, my name is Nocles Mesinord new to investing in real estate, I’m currently live in NC looking forward to move to Florida to investing, li looking networking 

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hello everyone, my name is Nocles Mesinord new to investing in real estate, I’m currently live in NC looking forward to move to Florida to investing, li looking networking 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.