Raising Percentage on Cash on Cash ROI

Raising Percentage on Cash on Cash ROI

Rental Property Investor · Western Washington · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 60 votes

Hello BP community! I'm new to the family and I have been analyzing a deal on the calculators this evening. I've been unable to get my cash on cash ROI to a place I would like it to be. Does anyone have a suggestion of how/where I may be able to adjust calculations to get the cash on cash ROI to increase in a BRRR and/or buy and hold rental situation?

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Gilroy, CA · Member since 2016 · 255 posts · 195 votes
    8y
    @Michael Wallimann If you're being truthful with your inputs then you should not move on the deal. Typically there are few things you can do: discount the purchase price, reduce closing costs via negotiation, reduce operating costs or pay less taxes. Obviously some of them are more achievable than others. Post your actual numbers and location and people on BP will chime in.
  • Michael WallimannPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Western Washington · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 60 votes
    8y

    @Alexander Price Thanks for your feedback. Those are some of the things I was adjusting to try and make it work. I think I might have been too in love with the property which I know I shouldn't be. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.