Real Estate Agent & Investor looking for contractor and advice

Real Estate Agent & Investor looking for contractor and advice

Real Estate Agent · Colonia, NJ · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I'm new to BP.  I am currently working with an investor who has experience in south NJ with flipping homes.  He's interested in flipping up north and isn't sure if his contractor will follow.  I'm his agent and new to investing/flipping homes.  Where do I start with finding a reliable and trustworthy contractor.  Also any advice would be greatly appreciated!

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Manville, NJ · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 59 votes
8y
I would start at real estate meet ups. Investors in your area already have contractors doing work. See who they use and what they like and don't like about them. I am an investor and a contractor in the Somerset county area. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Plymouth, MA · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    8y
    I’m a contractor in New England and most people find me through search engines. Just make sure you look for reviews on sites for feed back as well
  • Real Estate Agent · Ventnor City, NJ · Member since 2017 · 54 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    Hey @Danny Rapczak, 

    I'm an investor specific contractor and we cover new jersey. If you're interested, private message me and we'll discuss more.

    Thanks for your time.

  • Manville, NJ · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 59 votes
    8y
    I would start at real estate meet ups. Investors in your area already have contractors doing work. See who they use and what they like and don't like about them. I am an investor and a contractor in the Somerset county area. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
  • Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
    8y

    Talk to @Timothy Maldonado above

  • Real Estate Agent · Colonia, NJ · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Thank you all for responding!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.