Looking for Maryland broker that specializes on investments

Looking for Maryland broker that specializes on investments

Bethlehem, GA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hello,

I recently received the MD Real Estate Salesperson license. I want to work with investors and learn as much as I can; in the long run invest myself. I would like to work with investors who do fix/flips, buy and hold (multifamily properties).

Could you suggest a broker who specializes on this type of investment properties?

My goal is to learn about real estate investments and invest in the future.

I talked to someone from one of the Keller Williams locations and he said they mostly work with residential properties not necessarily for investors but he said he had a few agents who did that. He said they could train me for it if that’s what I wanted to focus on. I was just wondering what’s best: to affiliate with a monster like Keller Williams or a small broker who might not be as reputable but focuses on investment properties? Taking into consideration I want to focus on investment properties and invest in the future.

I’d appreciate your input!

Best regards,

Isabel

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Stephanie P.Pro Member
Washington, DC Mortgage Lender/Broker · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
8y

PM me for referral.  BP police won't allow details outside the marketplace.

Stephanie

@Isabel Camero

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Stephanie P.Pro Member
    Washington, DC Mortgage Lender/Broker · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    PM me for referral.  BP police won't allow details outside the marketplace.

    Stephanie

    @Isabel Camero

  • Bethlehem, GA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Thank you so much for replying to my post Stephanie! I was gravitating toward Keller Williams because they offer training and they are an established/well known broker; I want to focus on investement properties though. They said they could help me focus on that although is not their main focus I guess. What do you suggest? Is there a broker you recommend? What do you think about Keller Williams? What does BP stand for? 🤔 Best regards, Isabel
  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Stephanie P.:

    PM me for referral.  BP police won't allow details outside the marketplace.

    Stephanie

    @Isabel Camero

     You can make brokerage recommendations, you just can not reccomend yourself or your own company. Self promotion is what we try to keep under control.

  • Stephanie P.Pro Member
    Washington, DC Mortgage Lender/Broker · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    @Russell Brazil

    Thanks Russell. 

    I wasn't recommending myself, but Christian Anderson from Exit Realty.  He's the number one recruiter of agents in the country, works right here in the DMV and is very active with investors.  I think I put his phone number in the thread and that what caused my screen to turn red.

    @Isabel Camero

    Welcome to Biggerpockets (BP) and to real estate investing.   Best of luck to you.  Shoot me a private message (PM) and I'll be glad to give you Chris's information

    If you reply use the @ sign in front of my name so the system will send me a message.

    Thanks

    Stephanie

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Stephanie P.:

    @Russell Brazil

    Thanks Russell. 

    I wasn't recommending myself, but Christian Anderson from Exit Realty.  He's the number one recruiter of agents in the country, works right here in the DMV and is very active with investors.  I think I put his phone number in the thread and that what caused my screen to turn red.

    @Isabel Camero

    Welcome to Biggerpockets (BP) and to real estate investing.   Best of luck to you.  Shoot me a private message (PM) and I'll be glad to give you Chris's information

    If you reply use the @ sign in front of my name so the system will send me a message.

    Thanks

    Stephanie

     Phone numbers and email adresses we try to keep oit of the forums.

  • Bethlehem, GA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Thank you so much for your input @Stephanie P.! I have sent some PMs. Did you receive them?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.