Syacuse, NY - Portfolio Lenders & Property Management

Syacuse, NY - Portfolio Lenders & Property Management

Investor · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 5 votes
Greetings BP, I am in Syracuse, NY and I am looking for a good portfolio lender. I am going to hit the ground running in 2018. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Also taking recommendations on property management companies that operate throughout central NY. Thanks and Happy Holidays!!! Jason J.
0Reply
42 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Naples, FL · Member since 2016 · 298 posts · 268 votes
5y

Ed tuohey with upstate bank out if rochester does all my portfolio loans

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 26 votes
    8y

    Hi Jason,

    Welcome to the community! I think our team can help get you started in the right direction, let's connect.

  • Real Estate Investor · Flushing, NY · Member since 2016 · 210 posts · 77 votes
    8y
    My PM is pretty good. Dynamax Realty in Syracuse. Don’t know how far they travel, but they respond to emails (not immediately unless you email the office manager) unlike other PMs that I reached out to. Let me know if you want their info
  • Realtor · Minoa, NY · Member since 2015 · 125 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    I'm going to ramp things up this year too and switch to commercial portfolio lending. I've enough dealings with conventional mortgage brokers to never want to go that route again. Let's stay in touch and maybe we can make some bank twice as happy.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    @Esmir O. I’m in contract with 3 properties in the Syracuse area. Do you have a portfolio lender in that area. Thanks

  • Flipper/Rehabber · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    @Tom Chen hi Tom. I’m in contract with 3 properties in Syracuse area and I’m looking for a portfolio lender that handles small loans. $150 to $250. Thanks

  • Real Estate Agent · Naples, FL · Member since 2016 · 298 posts · 268 votes
    5y

    Ed tuohey with upstate bank out if rochester does all my portfolio loans

  • Peter MorrisseyPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    I have thought about using portfolio lenders as well, but don't you give up on the rate/LTV/term numbers? This is not ideal if you are trying to tie up as little capital as possible while keeping monthly costs as low as possible with a long term buy and hold strategy. Are there other benefits? Pretty sure I have heard it is more asset based which factors in the income you would generate?

    Pete M.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.