Marketing to your own list from "Driving for Dollars"

Marketing to your own list from "Driving for Dollars"

Specialist · New Braunfels, TX · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 4 votes

OK BiggerPockets, I've selected my target area and have spent the last two weekends driving for dollars and surprisingly enough, I found about three times the potential properties in this area than what I initially thought were there.   That being said, I've compiled all of the information and have pulled all of the pertinent information from the county tax appraiser's website so I can market to these property owners.

My target properties are small multi-family properties that are in various states of disrepair or have significant deferred maintenance.   Many properties were obviously unoccupied as well.   These properties are all in older sections of a town with a population of around 50K.  

Does anyone have any examples of yellow letters they would send to these types of property owners?   I've got 35 properties on my list and would be happy to just land one of them.   I understand that this is a numbers game and that my list isn't very large, but this is my target area and I believe it has tons upon tons of potential.  

So let's see what you've got BP.  Any help would be much appreciated.   Feel free to ask additional questions if you believe this would help answer my question.


Thanks in advance.

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Paul AmegatcherPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brookville, OH · Member since 2016 · 488 posts · 363 votes
    8y

    Go to yellow letters dot com or any of the marketing websites. There should be plenty of sample letters on there for you to view and copy.

  • Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Kyle Kieke  Try Offers 2 Owners.  They have sample letters as well as pulling the data for you so you dont have to do the driving for dollars 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.