Mentoring in Hawaii on real estate investing

Mentoring in Hawaii on real estate investing

Rental Property Investor · Waialua, HI · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 2 votes
Hi I am just starting out and was looking to see if there is any other investors in Hawaii that would like to or be willing to mentor me. Just seeing if you have any tips on things that may or may not have worked for you previously. I would like to grow my business and hopefully learn a few things from ones experience.
0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2015 · 450 posts · 196 votes
    8y

    @Daytyn Ragragola

    I'm an investor and agent here on Oahu.  Let me know if you would like to connect for some coffee to chat real estate!

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Daytyn Ragragola I can give some advice on the rental property part but the flipping will be another group locally.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.