Looking for an agent to work with in Louisville, KY

Looking for an agent to work with in Louisville, KY

Vine Grove, KY · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 19 votes
Hello My wife and I are new investors. We are seeking recommendations on real estate agents we can add to our team. We are currently focused on properties in the Portland neighborhood of Louisville. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Take care, John
2Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
9y
I do a lot of valuations in Portland. If you are looking for quantity it's not a bad area to work. Definitely do your homework there. Happy to help if you have questions.
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 244 posts · 111 votes
    9y

    You can call me anytime I'm an agent and I own rental property myself. I would be glad to help you.

  • Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
    9y
    I do a lot of valuations in Portland. If you are looking for quantity it's not a bad area to work. Definitely do your homework there. Happy to help if you have questions.
  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 102 posts · 80 votes
    9y

    @John R. Whittington I would recommend Katie Noe--she is a Realestate agent with a lot of investing knowledge. Her and her husband are both investors, flippers, wholesalers, etc. I'm very new to investing and they have been a big help already.  I'm sure her hubby, @Brad Noe, would vouch for her too :P  

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    I would be glad to help you as well.  I'm a realtor and investor here in Louisville and I grew up in the Portland neighborhood so I know that area  very well.  Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 146 posts · 135 votes
    9y
  • Vine Grove, KY · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 19 votes
    9y
    Thank you Pavel.
  • Vine Grove, KY · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 19 votes
    9y
    Thank you Justine.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.