Ft Wayne Indiana real estate investor meetups?

Ft Wayne Indiana real estate investor meetups?

Rental Property Investor · Waterloo, IN · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote

New to the site and investing. I am looking to see if anyone in the Auburn, Kendalville, Ft wayne, has knowledge of meet ups in the area. I looked here on biggerpockets last meet up i seen was at the begining of last year.

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 515 votes
    9y

    @James Gatchell I have a meetup group in meetup that meets rather sporadically. Let me know if I can ever help you though.

  • Rental Property Investor · Waterloo, IN · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Jeremy Tilloson. Thank you for the reply. I would like to be kept in the group for local meet ups. 

  • Garrett, IN · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hi, nice to meet you guys. I'm just getting started learning about real estate investing. I live in Garrett, would I be able to be apart of that meet up group? I'm eager to learn and it would be great to be able to network with some local investors around me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.