New to Real Estate Investing

New to Real Estate Investing

Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 27 votes

Hi! 

I just joined bigger pockets a few days ago. I went through the path to success or finding your first deal. There are a few obstacles in my way. Obviously that isn't going to scare me away. I'm just concerned about the steps I need to take. My expenses are low compared to the average person its just over 1,000 but I'm not making enough at work to take a nice chunk to save. I am looking for a higher paying job. But goal is to get out of the rat race. I have made sacrifices to keep my expenses where they are. I will still try hard to save what I can. But does any one know or have suggestions on how I can start? Thanks!

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Carlisle, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 543 votes
    9y

    @Vivian O., I think you have come to the right place to start.  Listen to all the podcasts and get active in the forums.  There is so much to learn here and it all free.  Good luck!!

  • Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    @Kevin Hunter I am doing just that. I really like all the stuff I am learning its so interesting!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.