I Want To Become A Bird Dog For You!

I Want To Become A Bird Dog For You!

Ocala, FL · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 8 votes

I want to be a Bird Dog for my local area, tell me how to be a successful one. I love looking at homes and am always looking at the potential. I have no problem going around and looking all over for these homes.

My husband has over 15 yrs experience doing home renovations, he knows his stuff.

I loo forward to hearing your responses and maybe linking up with some of you to Bird Dog for you to!

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    9y

    @Tanesha Mills

    I got your PM. I referred you to Larsen education for taking you sales associate class. After you take the class and pass the test then you can hang your license and earn a commission. Non-licensed people are not allowed to earn commissions. That is illegal in this state. Don't get caught up in the unlicensed brokering garbage. Almost all of them are operating illegally. Nobody wants their name to appear in public records for brokering without a license. That happens. The state is working hard to put an end to the unlicensed brokers and the games they play. Here is FL Statute 475.43. That closes the loophole on unlicensed individuals using contracts to broker RE. Get your license, learn the business, and make some money legally! As you progress and succeed, you can be an example for other new people that want to change their life through RE.
    Here is the statute. Read carefully:

    475.43 Presumptions.—In all criminal cases, contempt cases, and other cases filed pursuant to this chapter, if a party has sold, leased, or let real estate, the title to which was not in the party when it was offered for sale, lease, or letting, or such party has maintained an office bearing signs that real estate is for sale, lease, or rental thereat, or has advertised real estate for sale, lease, or rental, generally, or describing property, the title to which was not in such party at the time, it shall be a presumption that such party was acting or attempting to act as a real estate broker, and the burden of proof shall be upon him or her to show that he or she was not acting or attempting to act as a broker or sales associate. All contracts, options, or other devices not based upon a substantial consideration, or that are otherwise employed to permit an unlicensed person to sell, lease, or let real estate, the beneficial title to which has not, in good faith, passed to such party for a substantial consideration, are hereby declared void and ineffective in all cases, suits, or proceedings had or taken under this chapter; however, this section shall not apply to irrevocable gifts, to unconditional contracts to purchase, or to options based upon a substantial consideration actually paid and not subject to any agreements to return or right of return reserved.

    I regularly turn in these frauds. Nothing personal. I have met the victims that thought their house was sold when it wasn't and the fraud that put it under contract simply walked away.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.