Investor friendly agent for multi family Spring City, Pa area

Investor friendly agent for multi family Spring City, Pa area

Phoenixville, PA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Hello.I’ve been doing my research and am about ready to make the move on a house hack in Spring City, Pennsylvania area.I am looking for any recommendations on investor friendly, licensed real estate professionals who work in the area or nearby.

I am also looking to network with other investors, wholesalers and rehabbers/licensed contractors in the local area.

I'm currently well positioned to take the plunge, great credit, some cash for down payment, and am hoping for a FHA loan (and a 203k loan if necessary) but need to find the right experienced agent, contractor and make the right connections.I plan on attending the local real estate meetups in the next month, but am wondering if there's anyone out there in Bigger Pockets that can provide some referrals.

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lancaster, PA · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    Give my buddy Nate Clemmer a call.He works with Fox and Roach . He owns some investment real estate and should be able to help you out. Message me if you want his number.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 478 posts · 362 votes
    7y
    @Rob Snyder:  Did you end up working with Nate? 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.