Anyone in Columbia, SC and / or Tampa, FL?

Anyone in Columbia, SC and / or Tampa, FL?

Interior Decorator · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 5 votes
My goal is to purchase my first investment property in 2017. Im leaning towards Columbia, SC or Tampa, FL. Would love to connect with anyone that has knowledge of those areas. Thanks in advance!
2Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 6 votes
9y
Hello Kristina Pearson I would be more than happy to help you with the Greater Tampa Bay market. This area is really surging at the moment. PM me so that we can exchange contact information. I would love to speak with you in detail. Have a great evening.
See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Hello Kristina Pearson I would be more than happy to help you with the Greater Tampa Bay market. This area is really surging at the moment. PM me so that we can exchange contact information. I would love to speak with you in detail. Have a great evening.
  • Wholesaler · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2013 · 163 posts · 37 votes
    9y

    Hi @Kristina Pearson,

    I'm local to Columbia, SC and have good relationships in Tampa as well. Please PM me your phone # and criteria. 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 95 posts · 43 votes
    9y

    @Kristina Pearson that is a smart move. Investing is fun, but scary if you don't know what you are doing. It is very wise to connect with locals that are active in that particular community. Being in the Tampa area myself, I know @Antonio Joseph is one of the best in the area. Best of luck on your investing career.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.