Finding a Good Real Estate Investor Friendly Lawyer

Finding a Good Real Estate Investor Friendly Lawyer

Wholesaler · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 247 posts · 76 votes

Hello BP Family,

I would like to call some lawyers up and try to align myself with one of them for use in the future.

What type of question should I be asking to find out if they are a good fit for me and my business?

To fill you in on me (which will help you get an idea of how to answer) I'm a new wholesaler who plans to do assignment contracts in my deals. I also hope to find the occasional Sub2 or seller finance to begin acquiring my own cash flow generating rental properties.

Anyone from Tennessee? I'm currently buying a house and we're closing with a title company but can you also close with lawyers in this state?

Thanks for your help everyone. Happy Investing - as they say on the podcast.

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Daniel HymanBusiness Member
    CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    Benjamin Barredo I have someone for you. Send me a PM and I'll get you the contact info.
    My Online Accountant572 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.