OFFER ON MULTIPLE OR OFFER AND WAIT?

OFFER ON MULTIPLE OR OFFER AND WAIT?

Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey BP community,

I'm a fix-n-flip  investor in training who's studying the business and analyzing deals before pulling the trigger on my first solo flip. I've got mentors who indicate that I'll need to offer on multiple deals per week to build up a pipeline of steady deals which makes absolute sense once the business is up and going. but for my first deal should I follow that advise? or would it be more safe for me to offer then wait, if not accepted, then repeat with a new property? I'm brand new and will only have funds to invest in one property at a time and don't want to get in a situation where I may have accepted offers on multiple properties but I only have enough money to do one. any help the community can lend would be much appreciated.

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · International · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hello Wes, I feel that there is a chance that you might get hurt if you are trying to tackle to many deals at once but this is only my opinion.  I feel that you have to have proof of concept, not only in theory but also to build the confidence first on your own.  Did you ask your mentor and what was their answer when you asked them? Is the mentor someone that you work for?  If they are then they should be able to know your situation better and advise you accordingly.  I wish you the best and welcome to BP.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.