Investor friendly mortgage broker and re attorney

Investor friendly mortgage broker and re attorney

Canton, MA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 2 votes
Can someone recommend a good investor friendly mortgage broker and real estate attorney in Massachusetts?
0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Pat HemingerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Greenfield, MA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    @CJ Joachim I have an excellent RE attorney, Richard Evans  56 Main St Northampton, MA 

      PM me for phone if interested

  • Canton, MA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    I'm sorry Pat Heminger I don't know how to PM but could you send me their contact information and would right now be a good time to call or email?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.