New wholesaler in North Carolina looking for contacts

New wholesaler in North Carolina looking for contacts

Flipper/Rehabber · High Point, NC · Member since 2016 · 276 posts · 183 votes

Hello!  I am a new wholesaler looking for other wholesalers, flippers, rental buyers, etc that may be interested in any deals I find!  I am in the Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem area.

1Reply
31 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hi @Adrienne Bryson. Welcome to BP. Good luck getting started in REI

    -Randy

  • Stem, NC · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hey Adrienne,  Best of luck to you.  I too am new to real estate investment, and have been preparing to buy my first Lease to Purchase property soon.  And, as it turns out, in the Greensboro area most likely.  We may end up working on some deals, who knows.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · High Point, NC · Member since 2016 · 276 posts · 183 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the welcome, guys!

  • Greensboro, NC · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Adrienne - I am in Greensboro as well.  I am also new and learning.  How could we arrange a meetup?  I went to the local real estate meetup in Greensboro last night, but evidently they had a cookout at Triad Park, so I missed that one.  Are you attending any local meetups or anything?

  • Greensboro, NC · Member since 2015 · 125 posts · 74 votes
    10y
    I am a wholesaler in Burlington we can def chat
  • Flipper/Rehabber · High Point, NC · Member since 2016 · 276 posts · 183 votes
    10y

    Jessica, there's a Triad REIA meetup two Tuesdays from now I plan on attending. Of course we could always just meet for coffee or lunch sometime!

    Jalen, I sent you a request!

  • Rental Property Investor · Marblehead, MA · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Adrienne Bryson Hi Adrienne, If you are still wholesaling, I’m looking for 30+ unit multifamily apartments. If you come across anything interesting, please send them my way!

    Thanks,

    Seth

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.