Dallas Tx ! Dallas Tx ! Dallas Tx ! Dallas Tx !

Dallas Tx ! Dallas Tx ! Dallas Tx ! Dallas Tx !

Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 16 votes

Hey, my name is Marcus and I have been in the wholesaling game for a few months now. I haven't gotten my first deal yet, but I was looking to connect with other wholesalers in my area "Dallas, TX". Im very new to the field, and feel its important to connect with people that are in the same industry as myself. Thanks Bigger Pockets Family ! 

Ps. Even if you are not a wholesaler feel free to give feedback, As I am looking to connect with all real estate investing professionals in Dallas :]

1Reply
87 views

Most Popular Reply

Andy WebbPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Carrollton, TX · Member since 2013 · 750 posts · 538 votes
10y

@Marcus Martinez - nice to meet you Monday night at the event in Richardson.  Keep in touch!

Andy

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Marcus I am a wholesaler in Virginia and moving to Dallas soon. I'd be interested in linking up with you when I get to that area?
  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 16 votes
    10y
    William Herron defiantly , send me a direct message and we can exchange contact info.
  • Involved In Real Estate · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 81 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    @Marcus Martinez - I'm a DFW wholesaler. I'd like to connect with new wholesalers like yourself to see if we could make some money together. Let me ask, have you began any lead generation? Do you have any properties under contract?

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 16 votes
    10y
    Dominic Turner yes, I do bandit signs, direct mail, flyers, a lot of social media, and other creative ways to market.
  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 16 votes
    10y
    Dominic Turner and no, I don't have any properties under contract. I believe I found you on Facebook. Check your direct messages.
  • Andy WebbPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Carrollton, TX · Member since 2013 · 750 posts · 538 votes
    10y

    @Marcus Martinez - nice to meet you Monday night at the event in Richardson.  Keep in touch!

    Andy

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 16 votes
    10y
    Andy W. Hey buddy ! Nice meeting you as well. Yes forsure we will be in touch, without a doubt.
  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2012 · 502 posts · 263 votes
    10y

    @Marcus Martinez I am a wholesaler in Dallas. Been at it a few years.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 16 votes
    10y
    Andrew Herrig hey buddy, I sent you a direct message on Facebook.
  • Irving, TX · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Hello Dominic Turner I am new to real estate as well and live in Irving Texas. My Real Estate properties and myself have been looking for potential properties for flipping the pas few months. We have not been fortunate enough to find one as of yet and would like link up with you about any potential properties you may have since I read you are wholesaler. Please Message me for my contact info.
  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @Dominic Turner Hello, I'm new to the area as well. Are you still looking for wholesalers in DFW?

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    @Marcus Martinez

    I'm not a wholesaler but I do have some apartment buildings in Dallas.

    Dallas has been unbelievable to me!!

    I suggest it wholeheartedly as a place to move to. People that live there can give you all the reasons why.

    Good luck

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    This is such a great post for me and other investors who are looking for good deals. I am an investor looking for BRRRR deals in Dallas, TX. Let's exchange contacts for further cooperation.

  • Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Marcus Martinez Im a wholesaler in DFW. Have you been to any of the local meetups? What kind of marketing have you been doing to find deals?

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 95 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    @Marcus Martinez hey buddy I’m knew also. In the Dallas area. Maybe we can put both our heads together and come up with something. Let me know.

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 95 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    @William Herron hi how are you are you in Dallas?

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 95 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    @Dominic Turner hi are you still in Dallas

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 95 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    @John Trinh hi how are you I’m in Dallas. I’m a new wholesaler haven’t closed my first deal yet. But let’s change info and I’ll love to help you in whatever way I can.

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Hello you guys my name is Akira new to BP, Real Estate Investing, and Wholesaling, I would absolutely love it if I can gain any information and advice you may have to help me with starting out,  and to attend any meetups in the future. I look forward to hearing you!! Thank in advance.

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    Looking forward to attending meetups!

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Hey if you're still active, I would love to connect with you!

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    I wholesale in Austin and Killeen, happy to talk real estate 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.