1st deal: 5 duplexes 2 house package.need advise

1st deal: 5 duplexes 2 house package.need advise

Investor · Pine Bluff, AR · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes

My seller is a 77 year old landlord looking to retire I promised him that I was going to get him the cash that he was looking for. I have a new partner and this will be our first deal together and my first partnership. He's my senior level partner and he's flying in from Chicago. I would like to keep the 5 duplexes and wholesale the two houses to my partner coming in town. how do I go about doing this???

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Reginald Charles

    Are you using financing? Is your partner? if you are than make sure the name on the contract to purchase is the investor purchasing each of the properties. 

  • Investor · Pine Bluff, AR · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I have private money lenders...and my partner is a wholesale investor...he suggested that we wholesale the two house to purchase the the 5 duplexes...they are on the same parcel im sure that will have to be delt with by the county...or some city office, right? The deal is so good I have to grab it. Any thoughts?

  • Lender · Duluth, GA · Member since 2015 · 254 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Has seller agreed to a specific fee?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.