Daily life if an Real Estate Invester.

Daily life if an Real Estate Invester.

Trenton, NJ · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 3 votes

What to do daily to improve from yesterday.  What activities to take apron beside the reading book and watching podcast. I think watch all of biggerpockets podcast.

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · King of Prussia, PA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 339 votes
    10y

    @Fabrice Eliacin I analyze deals I see on loopnet and make offers even though I don't think I'll get it. I also network my brand on the forums by asking or posting at least 10-15 comments/per day. 

  • Trenton, NJ · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    thank you Ayodeji Kuponiyi thats really a good idea never thought about that

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.