Accountant in LA area/ REI meetups in LA

Accountant in LA area/ REI meetups in LA

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 20 votes

Hello, BP members!

I am in search of a good RE accountant in LA and if anyone can recommend me one or two- that would be great! Ive search BP but found only one tax accountant all the way in Long Beach. I am trying to find something closer.

I am also in search for  a good meetup  in LA. I have attended some meetups but all of them ended up being selling some programs/guru's ...etc. (found on meetup.com)  I am not following these kind of scams and I am leaving right away if they start talking about "selling their teaching coarse".

If anyone can recommend either an accountant/meetup in LA - I would appreciate it.

Tatiana. 

0Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor / Mentor / Contractor · Arcadia, CA Buying Out of State · Member since 2015 · 654 posts · 622 votes
10y

I just started a Meetup in Pasadena.

http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Investors-On-sit...

We hold the meetings at a house I am flipping and we take a tour. No sales. I'm not doing this to become a guru or start an educational program lol.  I am looking for partners who want to learn this business "on the job". It's very different. Hope to meet you soon Tatiana.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Account Closed for the BP LA meetup.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hello @Account Closed come join us on the second Saturday of the month at the unUrban Cafe in Santa Monica.  The only thing we may sell you is a cup of coffee.  11am-2.

    Robert Hall and associates in Glendale is who I use.

    I hope to meet you.

  • Investor / Mentor / Contractor · Arcadia, CA Buying Out of State · Member since 2015 · 654 posts · 622 votes
    10y

    I just started a Meetup in Pasadena.

    http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Investors-On-sit...

    We hold the meetings at a house I am flipping and we take a tour. No sales. I'm not doing this to become a guru or start an educational program lol.  I am looking for partners who want to learn this business "on the job". It's very different. Hope to meet you soon Tatiana.

  • Investor / Mentor / Contractor · Arcadia, CA Buying Out of State · Member since 2015 · 654 posts · 622 votes
    10y

    By the way. I just noticed my profile says "wholesaler from Arcadia". I do live and have office in Arcadia but I am not a wholesaler and don't want to be. So, not selling houses either ;)

    Guess I need to change that. I don't go on BP much...

  • Investor · La Crescenta, CA · Member since 2013 · 174 posts · 50 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed There is a presentation tonight at Robert Hall (on Glenoaks near Pacific) on 'Asset Protection'. They also host a couple of REI meetups.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    @Jeff Greenberg - great to know! Cup of coffee would do great especially when trying to absorb a lot of information :) I will definitely see you there.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    @Tim Ryan - thank you, Timothy! I am going to attend and I would love to learn about "construction" side. I cant say I never hold a hammer in my hand- but still don't know a lot.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    @Jim Workman - thank you! what time?

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    @Manolo D. - thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.