Real estate coach in Hampton roads/Virginia area

Real estate coach in Hampton roads/Virginia area

Banker · Portsmouth, VA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 2 votes

I am seeking a real estate investing coach in the Virginia/Hampton roads area. Contact me if your open to mentoring a young tadpole

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hampton, VA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hey Marcus I'm in the hampton area. I'm currently in the process of closing on my first rental in march. I'm definitely not a pro but I know the area and I've did my best to assemble a good team. So if you want to compare notes or just have someone to help analyze deals feel free to drop me a line.

  • Banker · Portsmouth, VA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    that's awesome. I would appreciate that and would like to schedule some time and meet you and pick your brain. Perhaps at a local Starbucks or Panera bread, my treat. What does your schedule look like this weekend. My week is jam packed but would definately be free this upcoming weekend. (757)535-6876

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.