Starting out in northern Genesee county Michigan

Starting out in northern Genesee county Michigan

Clio, MI · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hey guys,

I am new to BP and have been reading some of the things on here, this seems like a great resource to have. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on where to go or how to get started in this area? I know there are some REI meetings and renters meetings for Genesee County but I am not sure if those are the meetings I need to attend to learn and build relationships. Any ideas would be absolutely wonderful.

Thanks

0Reply
41 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Quality Technician in a CNC Machine Shop · Rapid City, MI · Member since 2015 · 159 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP @David Great bunch of people here!!

    Melody

  • Real Estate Agent · Flint, MI · Member since 2015 · 270 posts · 71 votes
    10y
    Hey David Taylor welcome to BP ! There is a Genesee County Landlord Association but I prefer rei clubs and learning from BP. You will meet people and build relationships at the landlord meetings. But will also build relationships here as you connect. Feel free to ask me for any assistance.
  • Flint, MI · Member since 2013 · 106 posts · 38 votes
    10y

    Hi David, welcome! What are you wanting to do? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.