How do I find an experienced partner willing to work with me

How do I find an experienced partner willing to work with me

Investor · Renton, WA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 1 vote

I am trying to do research in private investing. When I find wholesalers, what questions should or can I ask about their experience? How do wholesalers go about building credibility? Do I need to provide a POF before asking any questions regarding their business, licenses, examples of past transactions or any other documentation that would speak to their experience? I am hoping to build a relationship with an experience wholesaler as I am a new investor. I'm a process, documentation, detail person. I need a paper trail. I asked an investor who contacted me for some information and he seemed offended and told my my approach was fast and hard. I told him initially I was new, wanted to learn the process and looking for someone who'd be willing to work with me.

It is not my attention to waste anyone's time. I have some questions. I'm not sure how this process works. I have been researching but I'm a directed learner meaning I get the most of information I can bounce off someone. I'm not able to attend any meetups at this time. Can someone give me some feedback on a better way to go about accomplishing my goal of finding experienced investors with a bit of patience? I'd like to partner on a deal with an experienced wholesaler willing to take me through the transaction blow by blow. Not someone who just wants funds. 

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor / Joint Venture Specialist. · Crown Point , IN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 238 votes
    10y

    Ask how many deals they did last year wholesale! The more the better.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.