Where will I be traveling to? Novice seeking advice.

Where will I be traveling to? Novice seeking advice.

Fallbrook, CA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 0 votes

So, I have been hanging out at BP for a short time now and all I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!  Finding BP saved me $22,000.  I didn't have to join their affiliate program (which seemed a lot like an MLM in disguise) to pay for that $22,000 education and I have found everything they offer right here for free.  My deepest gratitude to all .

Here is my question. 

I have zero real estate experience. 20 years in the medical profession. Stay at home mom for the last 15 years. My husband has been a RCP (respiratory care practioner) 

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fallbrook, CA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Aaaagh! Did not mean to hit the post button.  Sorry guys.  Look for new post. Will pick up where I left off. 

  • Fallbrook, CA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Sometimes I am a real goof ball.  I hope this works. Didn't start a new post because it would end up on a different page. 

    So...  husband rcp. Moving on. Hospital my husband worked at for 38 years closed its doors on Dec. 22nd 2014. Merry freakin' Christmas. 57 years old with a family to support, unemployment pays squat and only last for 6 mos. Doesn't matter that my husband has been paying into it since he was 14 years old. (grew up in Ne.) Anyway, husband ages 20 years overnight. Suffers a small stroke. No more 12 hr. shifts for him even if he could find a job. 

    Me- tried affiliate marketing, MLM, various other online business stuff.  Hate it! Big HGTV fan. Started looking into real estate and here I am.  TLC's and Tax Deeds is where I would like to start. Being that we are living on our retirement money big investments are out for now.  Here is my question. Finally!! We live in California. Fallbrook to be exact. 50 miles north of San Diego. Very expensive. Probably not a good place for broke novices to start a real estate career. So which states and counties are good for TLC's or tax deeds?  

  • Investor · Coppell, TX · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 646 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Aleesha Gunther:

    Sometimes I am a real goof ball.  I hope this works. Didn't start a new post because it would end up on a different page. 

    So...  husband rcp. Moving on. Hospital my husband worked at for 38 years closed its doors on Dec. 22nd 2014. Merry freakin' Christmas. 57 years old with a family to support, unemployment pays squat and only last for 6 mos. Doesn't matter that my husband has been paying into it since he was 14 years old. (grew up in Ne.) Anyway, husband ages 20 years overnight. Suffers a small stroke. No more 12 hr. shifts for him even if he could find a job. 

    Me- tried affiliate marketing, MLM, various other online business stuff.  Hate it! Big HGTV fan. Started looking into real estate and here I am.  TLC's and Tax Deeds is where I would like to start. Being that we are living on our retirement money big investments are out for now.  Here is my question. Finally!! We live in California. Fallbrook to be exact. 50 miles north of San Diego. Very expensive. Probably not a good place for broke novices to start a real estate career. So which states and counties are good for TLC's or tax deeds?  

    Hello and welcome to you both!  I have a lot of things that are familiar to you.  I am 59 years old and I had a brain annurism and a severe stroke about 5 years ago and I am looking for a way to make a little money and I picked Real Estate to do part time to help my wife out.  She is a few years younger than me and she is a computer programmer that has been saving money for about 25 years.  I graduated from college and I got a broker license in 1980.  Even though I had a business degree I was more comfortable with the construction business.  I have been there since I was 17.  I looked real hard at investing into tax liens and deeds too.  If I can do anything to help y'all please contact me at any time.  Good luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.