Where to find Cash Buyers Online

Where to find Cash Buyers Online

Wholesaler · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi my name is Jarone

And I am a novice beginner in Realestate Wholesaling I do not have a problem finding motivated sellers I have about 5 properties under Contract now my problem is finding Real Cash Buyers not tire kickers off of cragslist. Where do I find REAL CASH BUYERS ??

0Reply
3 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Muskegon, MI · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Look here and find out when your local REIA meeting is and network there. If what you have really are good opportunities you should have no problem finding buyers :)

  • Investor · Kent, WA · Member since 2015 · 624 posts · 274 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Steven West:

    If what you have really are good opportunities you should have no problem finding buyers :)

     Yup. What Steve said.

    In my experience, the "great" deals wholesalers are offering me aren't great at all.

  • Investor/Consultant · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 175 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    If you truly have some fantastic deals... please contact me. I specialize in lead generation and can actively work to find you buyers fast. Maybe consider co-wholesaling?  Would love to see the numbers on the deals you have if you could send them. If they look good I will gladly help you market them.  Lets chat

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.