Need an investor friendly realtor to join my REI team!

Need an investor friendly realtor to join my REI team!

Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 2 votes

I am currently building a REI team for my wholesaling business. I am looking for a investor friendly realtor in the Indianapolis, IN area who is in the REI business as well to run comps for me on a daily basis. If anyone is interested please contact me and we can discuss further. Thanks!

0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Nova T. I think you may have a hard time finding a realtor who will want to do this for you.  You really need to learn you market and your buyers so you know what a deal is.

  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    Im an investor Friendly Realtor in Indianapolis and understand the REI/ Wholesaling market quite well. You are going to have a hard time finding a Realtor that will just run comps for you on a daily basis. Your best bet will be to partner on your deals with a Realtor then it will be worth his/her time to provide comps. Best of Luck on your business venture.

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Thank you both for your advice. I am willing to partner up and workout compensation for the comps task when I close the deals. I will also send any dead leads to the Realtor. 

  • Real Estate Broker & Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 218 posts · 83 votes
    11y

    PM sent. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.