I am a communications major senior looking to do something in RI

I am a communications major senior looking to do something in RI

Mount Pleasant, SC · Member since 2014 · 94 posts · 9 votes

I was wondering what yall think some good jobs would be...maybe some type of investment firm for real estate or a real estate agent.. Idk?? I have experience in advertising and media in addition to my Comm Major.  I am moving to Denver CO from SC when I graduate college in May and I'm looking to get into RI immediately. I am very ambitious, smart, and persistent.  Any and all advice would be much appreciated it.

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Scott DixonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Champaign, IL · Member since 2012 · 192 posts · 74 votes
    11y

    @Brandon Monaghan 

    Maybe you can provide some of your skills you have learned through your degree to an experienced investor who might need some help with his or her website/advertising.  This way you are providing value and at the same time learning the business from an established investor.

    Best of Luck

    Scott Dixon

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.