Sout African Real Estate

Sout African Real Estate

Cape Town, Western Cape · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote

I'm from Cape Town, South Africa.

I've been on the internet a few occasions and I find a lot of real estate investment information based on international real estate. I would believe that the potential in this markets are quite high, I just need to figure out ways in which I can penetrate the markets.

I would like to know that the methods have been tried and is successful in South African markets. Because the fundamentals might all be the same but what are the actual stumbling blocks in a market different to international markets.

At the moment there is a sense of an economic downfall in South Africa, People are cutting down on there spendage, houses are being sold or foreclosure is being set up. So there is opportunity, the curious thought is are there any people doing any business in south africa?

1Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Deerfield Beach Florida and Tupper Lake, N.Y. · Member since 2013 · 307 posts · 118 votes
    12y

    Hello @Fabian Dourando , welcome to BP. I don't have any international experience yet, but I've been think about it. I like your question and I hope someone here has some answers for you.

  • Investor · Deerfield Beach Florida and Tupper Lake, N.Y. · Member since 2013 · 307 posts · 118 votes
    12y

    Hi @Fabian Dourando , if you search for South Africa in the search box, you will find other members and forums about your area. Keep us posted.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.