Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Starting Out
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Jen Menchaca
  • New to Real Estate
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
Jonesboro, Arkansas Cashflow

Jen Menchaca
  • New to Real Estate
  • Boise, ID
Posted Jan 18 2024, 15:46

Hey All, 

I'm getting into market research and just listened to On The Market podcast where they list the top 8 housing markets for cashflow. Jonesboro, AR was one the cities mentioned. Does anyone have any experience in this market? From the podcast it sounds like a viable option for cashflow, but I have no real world experience of the area. Any insight would be helpful. I, of course, will do more research outside of this, but am hoping for some personal knowledge of the area. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Billy Daniel
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Russellville, AR
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Russellville, AR
Replied Jan 18 2024, 18:51

Hey @Jen Menchaca!  I don't have any first hand experience investing in the area, but I would certainly like to.  It's one of the larger cities in Arkansas and is home to Arkansas State University.  I think property values are fairly stable and cash flow is easier to find than many other places in the country.  

User Stats

Votes
Jen Menchaca
  • New to Real Estate
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Boise, ID
Replied Jan 18 2024, 19:12
Quote from @Billy Daniel:

Hey @Jen Menchaca!  I don't have any first hand experience investing in the area, but I would certainly like to.  It's one of the larger cities in Arkansas and is home to Arkansas State University.  I think property values are fairly stable and cash flow is easier to find than many other places in the country.  

Thanks Billy! Those were my thoughts too. I'll keep looking into it.

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Justin Lee Taylor
  • Investor
  • Jonesboro, AR
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Jonesboro, AR
Replied Jan 18 2024, 20:49

Hey give me a shout. I have rentals here and actively flipping here 

User Stats

Votes
Justin Lee Taylor
  • Investor
  • Jonesboro, AR
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Jonesboro, AR
Replied Jan 18 2024, 20:51

@Jen Menchaca I can hop on a phone call for any questions. I’m an active investor here in the Jonebsoro location

User Stats

Votes
Jen Menchaca
  • New to Real Estate
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Boise, ID
Replied Jan 19 2024, 05:39
Quote from @Justin Lee Taylor:

@Jen Menchaca I can hop on a phone call for any questions. I’m an active investor here in the Jonebsoro location

Hi Justin, I'd love to connect. I'll message you. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Josh Milewski
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Jonesboro, AR
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Jonesboro, AR
Replied Jan 19 2024, 08:16
Quote from @Jen Menchaca:

Hey All, 

I'm getting into market research and just listened to On The Market podcast where they list the top 8 housing markets for cashflow. Jonesboro, AR was one the cities mentioned. Does anyone have any experience in this market? From the podcast it sounds like a viable option for cashflow, but I have no real world experience of the area. Any insight would be helpful. I, of course, will do more research outside of this, but am hoping for some personal knowledge of the area. Thanks!

My team wholesales, invests and lives here. We're a relatively new team but would be happy to connect and tell you about the area.

User Stats

Votes
Jen Menchaca
  • New to Real Estate
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Boise, ID
Replied Jan 19 2024, 08:30
Quote from @Josh Milewski:
Quote from @Jen Menchaca:

Hey All, 

My team wholesales, invests and lives here. We're a relatively new team but would be happy to connect and tell you about the area.

Hi Josh, I’d love to connect and learn your take on the area. I will message you. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 29 2024, 16:14

Hello! New to BP, but local to Jonesboro. Jonesboro is growing rapidly & would be a great investment area to add to your portfolio. If you find Any deals in this area I would be interested. Let’s connect ♥️ Valley View area is the biggest area people are looking for. Jonesboro is home to ASU & 2 major hospitals as well. One has been newly built and both are on opposite ends of town which makes it more convenient. There are a lot of traveling medical professionals for this area as well. I’m also a nurse in this area & I know a lot of traveling medical professionals are always looking for somewhere to go. Hope this helps! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.