New Wholesaler in Prince George's County, MD - Let's Connect!

New Wholesaler in Prince George's County, MD - Let's Connect!

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hey Bigger Pockets Community,

I'm a new wholesaler in Prince George's County, MD. I've learned a lot from this forum and now, I'm excited to join the conversation now that I'm starting to gain some traction.

Just looking to connect and learn. If you've got advice, tips, or are interested in collaborating, I'd love to hear from you.

Let's help each other grow in the world of real estate. Feel free to PM me or comment below.

All the best!

-Charles

1Reply
53 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · MD · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Would love to connect

    Quote from @Charles Choice:

    Hey Bigger Pockets Community,

    I'm a new wholesaler in Prince George's County, MD. I've learned a lot from this forum and now, I'm excited to join the conversation now that I'm starting to gain some traction.

    Just looking to connect and learn. If you've got advice, tips, or are interested in collaborating, I'd love to hear from you.

    Let's help each other grow in the world of real estate. Feel free to PM me or comment below.

    All the best!

    -Charles

  • Realtor · Washington, DC · Member since 2013 · 91 posts · 32 votes
    2y

    I work in PG a lot, would love to connect

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.