Omaha Nebraska & Council Bluffs Iowa Area

Omaha Nebraska & Council Bluffs Iowa Area

Wholesaler · Omaha, NE · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Starting My Real Estate Journey, starting off in wholesaling covering the Council Bluffs Iowa and Omaha Nebraska Areas and plan to work my way into fix and flips. Looking forward to this, Let's Stack Wins!

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Manhattan, NY · Member since 2018 · 103 posts · 70 votes
    3y

    Welcome to BiggerPocket Forum!!

    My company often sends me to Lincoln, Nebraska, and I always fly into Omaha.

    Good luck in finding and networking! :)

  • Investor · Madison, WI · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 11 votes
    3y

    Hey Charles, 

    I wanted to reach out to you! I am an investor in the area. I to started off wholesaling, and we are working out way into rentals at the moment. Don't hesitate to send me a message. There is A LOT of opportunity here. 

  • Real Estate Agent · New York City · Member since 2020 · 819 posts · 641 votes
    3y

    I'll be in town in April for the Berkshire Annual meeting - always looking to network with other real estate investors while in town. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.