Looking to Invest in Regina Saskatchewan or Calgary Alberta

Looking to Invest in Regina Saskatchewan or Calgary Alberta

New to Real Estate · Hamilton Ontario · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hey everyone,

I am from Hamilton Ontario and I am pretty interested in purchasing multi family homes in Calgary and/or Regina. I am looking for investment properties only. I am hoping to find some people on here that have knowledge of these two cities that could potentially help me out.  At this point any outside knowledge is greatly appreciated. I am doing tons of research myself but was hoping to find someone with little more personal insight. Thanks so much every one!

Tyler

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Technology · Dallas, TX · Member since 2022 · 458 posts · 292 votes
4y

Welcome @Tyler Gaudet, we have a super secret hidden Canadian forum that you might try posting in too.

BiggerPockets
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Technology · Dallas, TX · Member since 2022 · 458 posts · 292 votes
    4y

    Welcome @Tyler Gaudet, we have a super secret hidden Canadian forum that you might try posting in too.

    BiggerPockets
  • New to Real Estate · Saskatoon, Saskatchewan · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    Hey @Tyler Gaudet, I am in Saskatoon, SK. Feel free to reach out!

  • Investor · Edmonton · Member since 2020 · 50 posts · 25 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Aaron Breckenridge:

    Welcome @Tyler Gaudet, we have a super secret hidden Canadian forum that you might try posting in too.


     Thank you Aaron. I've been looking for a link for some time now!

    @Tyler I live in Alberta, but I look at market fundamentals first. I see the Calgary and Edmonton markets as quite stable, with modest rent increases on the horizon. I can't speak for Saskatchewan though.

  • Technology · Dallas, TX · Member since 2022 · 458 posts · 292 votes
    4y

    @Jeremy Heaman sorry about that. It's on our to-do list to put that back up in forum navigation. cc @Nate Slappey III

    BiggerPockets
  • Realtor · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2018 · 291 posts · 132 votes
    4y

    Hi Tyler,

    I've been investing in Calgary for 10 years now mainly buying houses with basement and garage suites. What are your main questions right now?

  • New to Real Estate · Hamilton Ontario · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Aaron Breckenridge:

    Welcome @Tyler Gaudet, we have a super secret hidden Canadian forum that you might try posting in too.


     Thanks!

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Tyler Gaudet:

    Hey everyone,

    I am from Hamilton Ontario and I am pretty interested in purchasing multi family homes in Calgary and/or Regina. I am looking for investment properties only. I am hoping to find some people on here that have knowledge of these two cities that could potentially help me out.  At this point any outside knowledge is greatly appreciated. I am doing tons of research myself but was hoping to find someone with little more personal insight. Thanks so much every one!

    Tyler


     Hey Tyler!  How's it going, my dude?  I've been wholesaling here in Calgary for the past 3.5 years, and studying the market extensively.  I'm not very active at all on the BP forums, but feel free to reach out to me on FB or IG by the same name.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.