Best material store in las vegas (Investor friendly )

Best material store in las vegas (Investor friendly )

Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 0 votes

Hi Guys , i'm getting the ball rolling and jumping in on some projects here in Las vegas . Do any of you Vegas investors have some tips on the best material stores . Im looking for flooring , cabinets , showers ,lights . Im going to do some price checking this weekend but I figure this would be a great resource .

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 131 posts · 63 votes
    4y

    Best prices and selection on flooring I've found is Flood & Decor they also have some shower items, I like Ikea for cabinets prices are reasonable however turnaround time can be an issue. Lighting- I've found Costco to have some great prices on certain items and Amazon as well. Home Depot has a lot more selection online than in store for things like faucets, lighting, bathroom fixtures. Hope this helps!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.