I'm a new investor in the Springfield MO area

I'm a new investor in the Springfield MO area

Christian JonesPro Member
Investor · Fordland, MO · Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 5 votes

Hi all, I'm a new investor. Technically I have a few years experience but that's because I bought a property for my parent's and they refused to live there free. Now I'm under contract for a portfolio of 14 single family properties in my area. Working on funding it now. My partner and I are working with a couple of commercial bankers to make it happen. If anyone knows any investor friendly attorney's in Southern MO, I'd love to talk with them.

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Durham, NH · Member since 2019 · 292 posts · 126 votes
    4y

    Messaging you. I'm an investor-attorney bullish on Missouri.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.