How do you find a great lender in North Carolina?

How do you find a great lender in North Carolina?

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 34 posts · 11 votes

Good Afternoon! 

I am partnering in one of our first out-of-state investments on a new build in Fayetteville NC, I have tried calling a few trusts and have received ZERO communication so far. I am going to continue my google search but was wondering if anyone has a lender they have worked with before for NC investments? 

Property is an SFH new build

Thank you,

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 5 votes
4y

I had the same problem up until a couple of days ago. I found some great resources in the Facebook groups titled "first time home buyers". 

Good Luck!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Augusta GA and Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2018 · 124 posts · 86 votes
    4y

    @Andrew Gomez what kind of financing are you looking for? Personal or commercial? 

  • Scott WolfPro Member
    Lender · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 957 votes
    4y

    @Andrew Gomez finding a broker may be the best bet.  A local FB group may have a few in it.  They're easy to find and join.  I'd interview a few, and find someone that has handled the specific situation you're trying to get done.

  • Wholesaler · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    I had the same problem up until a couple of days ago. I found some great resources in the Facebook groups titled "first time home buyers". 

    Good Luck!

  • Adam SchneiderPro Member
    Lender · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2012 · 955 posts · 639 votes
    4y

    @Andrew Gomez -- you might want to reach out to the American Association of Private Lenders or National Private Lenders associations, and see if they have contacts. 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    4y

    Talk to other investors and see who they use. People are happy to share this kind of info 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.