Exploring Options for Vacation Rental Properties in Northern MI

Exploring Options for Vacation Rental Properties in Northern MI

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 4 votes

Hi everyone! I am a new member to BP and looking to gather info and resources for investing in a vacation rental property in northern Michigan.  My family and I vacation frequently around the Traverse City area and would love to have a place that we could use part of the year and also would provide some additional income.  My wife and I live in Columbus, OH and would love to network and connect around the city as well as with people in MI.  Hoping to find some helpful resources here for formulating our plan for our future investments!

4Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Remington LymanBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
4y
Quote from @Jim Skoczen:

Hi everyone! I am a new member to BP and looking to gather info and resources for investing in a vacation rental property in northern Michigan.  My family and I vacation frequently around the Traverse City area and would love to have a place that we could use part of the year and also would provide some additional income.  My wife and I live in Columbus, OH and would love to network and connect around the city as well as with people in MI.  Hoping to find some helpful resources here for formulating our plan for our future investments!


 There are a lot of fellow RI investors here in Columbus, Ohio. I would be happy to connect with you.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2021 · 203 posts · 247 votes
    4y

    @Jim Skoczen Welcome to BP! It is a great community and a wealth of knowledge. I am from Columbus, OH based out of Old Worthington. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know! 

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jim Skoczen:

    Hi everyone! I am a new member to BP and looking to gather info and resources for investing in a vacation rental property in northern Michigan.  My family and I vacation frequently around the Traverse City area and would love to have a place that we could use part of the year and also would provide some additional income.  My wife and I live in Columbus, OH and would love to network and connect around the city as well as with people in MI.  Hoping to find some helpful resources here for formulating our plan for our future investments!


     There are a lot of fellow RI investors here in Columbus, Ohio. I would be happy to connect with you.

  • Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Hi Jim,

    Check out winterwoodpropertymanagement.com for rental program tailored for a equestrian festival in Northern MI.  Message me if you'd like more info!

    Vickie

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2020 · 302 posts · 186 votes
    4y

    @Jim Skoczen Welcome to BP! You can also find and connect here https://www.biggerpockets.com/... with other BP members that are in those areas. Best of luck!

  • Member since 2024 · 28 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    Good Morning, I know it has been a while since you posted here about TC, but if you still looking, I am a TC realtor and I specialize as a buyer's agent and helping people to relocate or find rental opportunities in Northern MI. Please reach out if I can help!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.