Looking to meet with other investors to talk

Looking to meet with other investors to talk

Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 7 votes

Hello, I am currently looking to purchase my first investment property in the Indianapolis area during the summer. I am looking to get as much information and talk with other investors in the area to learn from them and get advice. I am unsure how to get in contact with other investors and unsure if any other investors would be willing to take time to meet with me. I was wondering what the best way would be to go about this?

1Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Gloria N GearBusiness Member
Realtor · Indianapolis IN · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 339 votes
4y

Hi Nick and Christopher,  I would be glad to have a conversation with you.  I just purchased property #5 myself in Indianapolis and helped 80 OOS investors just last year.  Reach out to Mike, Nick, and Jake too -- building your network is always a good thing, and they all have a lot of experience and different strategies.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hi,

    My name is Chris, looking to do the exact same, I'm in nw Indiana, would be great if you could add me, that way maybe you can give me some guidance when you get to that point.

    Thanks,

    Chris

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    @Nick Furukawa we've been active in Indianapolis for over 10 years. I'd be happy to connect with you and share what we're doing. Indy is a great choice of markets if your goal is cash flow. 

  • Nick GiulioniPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 615 votes
    4y

    Hi Nick, I started my real estate journey here in Indianapolis. Now, I have almost a hundred doors. I would love to help/share my experiences and chat with you more if you're interested.

  • Jake KnightPro Member
    Property Manager · Indianapolis · Member since 2017 · 303 posts · 146 votes
    4y

    I'm a local Broker and Property Manager, happy to chat with you regarding our city and buying an investment property here. Please let me know if you'd like to chat sometime or exchange emails.

  • Tyler LingleBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2021 · 440 posts · 292 votes
    4y

    Hi there, as a broker I'd love to talk. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2019 · 60 posts · 40 votes
    4y

    Hi Nick, I started investing in Indy about 1.5 years ago. Have picked long term rentals, short term rentals, brrrr's, flips...all from out of state. Let me know if I can help.

  • Gloria N GearBusiness Member
    Realtor · Indianapolis IN · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 339 votes
    4y

    Hi Nick and Christopher,  I would be glad to have a conversation with you.  I just purchased property #5 myself in Indianapolis and helped 80 OOS investors just last year.  Reach out to Mike, Nick, and Jake too -- building your network is always a good thing, and they all have a lot of experience and different strategies.

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    absolutely.....feel free to connect

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.