Investor Friendly Realtors in Palm Beach County, FL

Investor Friendly Realtors in Palm Beach County, FL

Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 3 votes

Greetings all,

I'm looking for an investor friendly realtor that covers areas in Palm Beach County to represent me on deals.

Thank you and looking forward to connecting!

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2020 · 50 posts · 49 votes
    4y

    Hey Alex, I am an investor/realtor in Palm Beach County. I currently own multiple LTR’s from Sebastian to Delray. Happy to connect for the opportunity to represent you. If not, best of luck!

  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Kyle Funnell:


    Hi Kyle! Thank you for replying back to me. I would live to further connect. Are you able to send me a message with your information? When I click on your icon to add you to my connections, it’s not working.


    Looking forward to hear from you!


  • Real Estate Agent · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2020 · 50 posts · 49 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Alex Brown:

    Message Sent!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.