Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
Hey, long story short. I'd like to start my BRRR investing really soon here and would like to call for any recommendations on local Real Estate Investors, PMs, or Realtors to get started. The first area I'd like to start with is obviously going to be local first (Sacramento, Ca). I'd like to bring value to you or yours referrals as they will be bring values to me as well! Lmk, thanks!
Realtor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 242 posts · 152 votes
4y
Hi Nhon! I am an investor/real estate agent in the Sacramento market. Our househack is up in Roseville, but I am familiar with the Sacramento market as we help clients buy properties out there.
Real Estate Broker · Rocklin, CA · Member since 2020 · 221 posts · 82 votes
4y
Hi Nhon! I'm a broker and owned my own company NMA Realty. I been living in Rocklin since 1996, please let me know if I can be any help. Roseville/Rocklin is my area. All the best!!!
Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 1 vote
4y
@Nhon Choue Vang
Hi Nhon, My name is James Newkirk. And now I'm a license realtor here in the Sacramento area. Additionally I just so happen to work on the David Green team, our team specializes in working with investors like yourself. In fact I would say over 80% of our clientele is investors. I would love the opportunity to chat with you sometime, to talk more about what your goals and anyways that I may be able to help you achieve them.