Looking for mentors in the Houston/Clear Lake area

Looking for mentors in the Houston/Clear Lake area

Investor · Kansas city · Member since 2013 · 35 posts · 0 votes

I'm a newbie in this real estate world with no experience. I looking to find some people in my area (Houston/Clear Lake area) I guess you can say looking for some kind of mentor to get me started.

I'm interested in buying and holding single-family homes but I don't have any lenders on my team yet. Not ready to pull the trigger now but soon.

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP @Account Closed. Check out this blog post How to find a mentor

    Keep in mind BP is like one big virtual mentor many of your questions can be asked and answered right here in the forums.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.