New to multi family, looking for guidance/mentorship

New to multi family, looking for guidance/mentorship

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm new to multifamily and real estate in general. Multi family attracts me because of the potential it offers to increase one's cashflow and net-worth tremendously in a relatively short amount of time compared to traditional means - at least this is impression I'm getting from numerous media/social media sources. I'm interested in knowing what it takes to be successful in this niche, and what are the challenges/learning curves that one has to get over.

There appear to be quite a few barriers to entry for someone without the education, experience, network and net worth - this basically describes my situation. I've heard that mentors solve some/all of these issues. It seems there are quite a few out there and many are pretty expensive, yet interested in knowing which mentorship programs may be worth checking out.

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.