I want to personally thank Bigger Pockets..............

I want to personally thank Bigger Pockets..............

Rental Property Investor · Atlanta GA · Member since 2013 · 122 posts · 83 votes

I discovered BP about 5 years ago and I thank God I did.  This site gave me all the information and courage I needed to take the first step and without BP, I don't believe I EVER would have taken that step.  I did my thing back then and just recently came back to the website to learn more.  I literally listen to the podcasts every morning on my way to work and I cant tell how invaluable the knowledge is in those pod casts. Oh My GOD.  Thank you so much for the effort and attention to detail you provide to us.  You are AMAZING, your members are AMAZING, and I think its waaay past time that I upgraded my membership.  I dont know what you get with upgrading, but I just want to give back.  

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. 

7Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • JD MartinBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Rock Star Extraordinaire · Northeast, TN · Member since 2015 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Angelique F.:

    I discovered BP about 5 years ago and I thank God I did.  This site gave me all the information and courage I needed to take the first step and without BP, I don't believe I EVER would have taken that step.  I did my thing back then and just recently came back to the website to learn more.  I literally listen to the podcasts every morning on my way to work and I cant tell how invaluable the knowledge is in those pod casts. Oh My GOD.  Thank you so much for the effort and attention to detail you provide to us.  You are AMAZING, your members are AMAZING, and I think its waaay past time that I upgraded my membership.  I dont know what you get with upgrading, but I just want to give back.  

    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. 

    It's a great site. I remember your thread a few weeks back when you were going through some really trying lessons on one of your rental properties. Keep up the good attitude. Oh, and the upgrade is worth it :)

    Skyline Properties
    View Page
  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta GA · Member since 2013 · 122 posts · 83 votes
    7y

    Yeah, I realize now that its all said and done that you have to go through those trials so that you learn what not to do.  My Dad who was with me when I got the house said, I bet you wont ever get a house in such bad repair again, and I said yeah prolly not, but at least I know what it costs to replace a boiler, and what it costs to install a furnace and so on.....  I learned so very much and yeah it beat my butt, but now, I can say what many can't, and that is that I did it.   Folks, get out there and make those mistakes.  Its the only way you're gonna learn.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.