What is your goals for your RE company? Everyone Welcomed

What is your goals for your RE company? Everyone Welcomed

Real Estate Investor · Hartford, CT · Member since 2011 · 222 posts · 17 votes

Hey guys,

This is a really intresting topic for me. I want to know what is the goals for your RE company or just RE in general? and Did you meet your goal or not? and how was it along the way, was it stressful? or was it fun like a game!

I know we all have something in comoon, lol =)

0Reply
18 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant, Enrolled Agent · Grayslake, IL · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    14y

    Geoffrey,

    My goal is to make as much money as possible and pay as few taxes as legally possible.

    And I tend to be very good at hitting that goal.

  • Real Estate Investor · Hartford, CT · Member since 2011 · 222 posts · 17 votes
    14y

    Steven,

    Making more money and paying less taxes is always the way to go...Financial freedom is the name of the game! I need to learn how to set myself up with the tax filings and ect

    What are different ways you are looking to expand your company?

  • Real Estate Investor · Hartford, CT · Member since 2011 · 222 posts · 17 votes
    14y

    What would you say is the 3 most important things you need to do when it comes to meeting your goals?

  • Real Estate Broker · San Diego, CA · Member since 2009 · 119 posts · 54 votes
    14y

    Top 3 things to achieve my goals

    1-know what I want - we are buying 30 properties this year (not wholesale)
    2-focus
    3-focus

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2012 · 24 posts · 6 votes
    14y

    $1B in Real Estate Interests Owned with ~30%Equity/70%Debt

  • Real Estate Investor · Bellingham, WA · Member since 2008 · 407 posts · 90 votes
    14y

    It's not just about the money. Okay maybe a little. It's also being smart and efficient with managing the RE Business then the money will flow. It's not a get rich scheme and it is still a job but the one I enjoy

  • Real Estate Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2009 · 191 posts · 47 votes
    14y

    Curtis,
    I like your focus comment. What are you focusing on this year? 30 buy and holds?

    What prompted you to say "focus"? Thanks. mck

  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    14y

    For me focus on sales with my commercial clients for my highest ROI.

    My BHAG (big hairy audacious goal) for this year is to hit 1,000,000 in income.

    If I get half of that I will be happy.You never want to set the goal too low or you could have reached for more.It's better to push hard for something versus reaching an easy goal and slowing down afterwords.

    I have a 20 unit but I might be selling it and then have 2 other closings plus an internet venture I am working on as well.

    Might buy a distressed restaurant business or another real estate asset but the price has to be really good.Will wholesale a few properties in between my clients deals etc.

    That's my basic game plan but have it more detailed than that.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 431 posts · 106 votes
    14y

    My goal is true self employment. Although I've owned my own companies for the past ten years when you have customers you aren't truly self employed. I'd like to remove the customer from the equation.

    Not quite sure exactly how this is going to be accomplished. Some of it will be through non performing notes, some will be flips, and i'd like to add some more rentals to the mix.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.