I need some advise and guidance. I currently own 4 doors and want to rapidly grow to 30 doors ( in 5 years). My properties are in South and SW Florida but My wife and I recently moved to LA.
Ive wanted to do the BRRR strategy but haven't found any properties that even make sense financially. If I dont do the BRRR strategy it will be almost impossible for me to save up the amount of money needed to acquire that amount of properties in a short time period.
Any advice on how to find BRRRR properties and my overall strategy? Any potential mentors out there?
My ultimate goal is to have enough passive income to be financially free in 14 years (about 10k a month in passive income)
Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2016 · 168 posts · 124 votes
4y
@Anthony Grosso Sounds more of a information/education problem than a money problem when you speak about not being able to save enough for down payments if you don't do the BRRRR strategy. Have you considered partnering with other people to buy larger properties and syndicating them?