1031 Exchange Qualified Intermediary in Tampa Bay Area

1031 Exchange Qualified Intermediary in Tampa Bay Area

Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 17 votes

Hey BP, I am working on my first 1031 Exchange for a duplex I own in Richmond, VA. I understand it may not be necessary to work with a local qualified intermediary, because this is my first 1031, I would like to work with them face-to-face. I also know there are few requirements to actually become a QI and little oversight, so I want to make sure I conduct good due-diligence up front.

Any recommendations for QIs you have worked with on completing a 1031 exchange, especially in the Tampa Bay area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance BP community!

Respectfully,

Tim

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Agent / Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2014 · 573 posts · 281 votes
7y
@Tim Little- @Dave Foster is the QI everyone recommends on here, and he is local to us as well. He is quite active on here so send him a PM
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Agent / Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2014 · 573 posts · 281 votes
    7y
    @Tim Little- @Dave Foster is the QI everyone recommends on here, and he is local to us as well. He is quite active on here so send him a PM
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    7y
  • Dave FosterBusiness Member
    Qualified Intermediary for 1031 Exchanges · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    7y

    Kind words @Brandon M. and @Wayne Brooks, and here I am in St. Pete @Tim Little.  I'll pm you.

    The 1031 Investor5137 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    @Brandon M. and @Wayne Brooks,

    Thank you for the reference. I've reached out to Dave and look forward to knocking out my 1st 1031 (and deferring a few thousand in taxes :)

    - Tim

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.