Skip to content
House Hacking

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Williams
  • Real Estate Broker
Votes |
House Hack = Live For Free Can Still Happen!

Ryan Williams
  • Real Estate Broker
Posted Apr 17 2024, 09:01

I wanted to highlight a recent deal I helped a client close last week to show there are still deals to be made in this market! This is the cheapest duplex to close in Littleton, Colorado in over 2 years. Needs some love for sure but has great bones with 3 beds 1 bath for one unit, 2 bed 1 bath another unit and an unfinished basement. We knew it was a great deal but with bad pictures and being in rough shape we made a quick offer slightly above list price, limited inspection and quick close and included a quick acceptance deadline so we others couldn't see the great deal we were seeing and they accepted! My buyer will live in rehab one unit at a time and there's an unfinished basement that can be turned into another unit. After rehab and adding additional unit my client will very likely be living for free and have this property positioned as a great investment! Appraised well over purchase price as well!

The client is an experienced investor and comfortable with sweat equity so this was the perfect deal for him. This may not apply to everyone, but it does show that great deals can still happen and there's still power in house hacking! 

• Real Estate Agent CO (#FA100094785)

R&R Real Estate Services LLC Logo

Loading replies...