MICHAEL KIMBLE REI MARKETING CHALLENGE

MICHAEL KIMBLE REI MARKETING CHALLENGE

Investor · bronx, NY · Member since 2008 · 265 posts · 42 votes

I am considering michael kimbles http://www.myreisite.com/main.htm rei marketing system.

I notice others have similar concerns that this product is an informational product and not based on real life experience.

2 things to michael and others here:

1) any one has used his course or membership and is it worth while and got any results

2) TO MICHAEL KIMBLE ...THE CHALLENGE

Since you are a direct response marketer of information and not a real estate investor professional who lives eats and breathes real estate investments you cannot blame me or others for questioning your course ...:(

...can you provide some references, proof of some sort that you are in fact making some sales, maybe some copies of purchase sale agreements, contracts from the past 6 months to back up your claim

Or maybe step up to some challenge whereby you record audio and video of deals happening as they are happening since you say they are all being done from home over the phone with proof or copies of checks being received at least one of them for this current month or past month

Or take me as a student and show me the deal and now you have a live referral you took the challenge up with...I am ready if you are for the challenge...

1Reply
22 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · GA · Member since 2010 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    16y

    You know... I have been looking for some info about him/it (the system) for a while too. Let me know if you find out anything. Thanks

  • Investor · bronx, NY · Member since 2008 · 265 posts · 42 votes
    16y

    Nyota...

    His system is attractive, but the problem is he is not well known in the real estate investing circles he is a new comer who is selling content and has not established himself yet as a serious investor.

    The fact that he is a copywriter and a direct response marketer is also very attractive for me, but this still does not mean it will work.

    Keep me in mind if you find some thing out about him as well and get back to me and let me know what you found out and I will do the same for you !

    Take care

  • Real Estate Investor · GA · Member since 2010 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    16y

    Hey Edwin,

    I have researched him on many different websites but all I could find was the negative stuff (...). He apparently have about 6 cases pending with the BBB (Better Bureau Business) since 1996 about his systems, including the wholesaling system.
    His system sounded good but a little "too good" especially seeing how many times he throws out the word "free" while you actually have to pay a set-up fee and a monthly fee. Some people claimed that he doesn't honor his return/refund policy and he's hard to reach.
    I guess I'm going to have to come back to the reality of sweat equity until the leverage automatically sets in because there is no such thing as "free" and "easy" :D

  • Investor · bronx, NY · Member since 2008 · 265 posts · 42 votes
    16y

    Hi nyota..

    Thanks for getting back with additional feedback, here is my additional feedback to your own.

    I have given this some thought on whether to buy into his system despite the lack of credibility that he has in the real estate investing area.

    Your feedback is alarming and well taken, but here is my take on him.

    He is a professional copywriter and someone that did study under dan kennedy just may have in fact a system in place that you and i can use his system regardless of lack of credibility and even though there is no proof or reference from others that is system is a good system.

    What I am thinking is to at some point is to use his system or rather give his system a try and if it is a rip off then it will be a business expense. I am not ready but if I do not find anything out there that is credible I may choose to give his system a try and bite the bullet if it of poor quality and not worth while.

    I hope that he finds this post and takes me up on his challenge.

    The challenge is simple nyota, and that is to prove to me and others that his system works, that I either am placed on his system and let me work through his system to where I actually make sales from his system or allow me to look over his shoulder for a week to see how many sales he actually makes for that week.

    Don't you agree this challenge will clarify his claims and those claims you have found against him at BBB.

    The BBB I would take that with a grain of salt since there are people that are unreasonable and complain about anything and also blame others for their own failure with his wholesaling system when in fact maybe the problem was them who just did not follow instructions or some other reasons that may have caused them to fail at making it work.

    As you see I will not crucify him totally or rather completely think his system is not any good, I leave room and give him the benefit of the doubt until he steps up to the plate takes this challenge and proves his system is worthy of purchase.

  • Real Estate Investor · GA · Member since 2010 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    16y

    You're right, you never know until you try yourself and there are people who are just complainers.
    I do agree that it's a "simple" challenge. You should call his office:
    [CONTACT INFO REMOVED]
    Let me know what they tell you :) I'm very interested in finding out the details...
    Also you're right, I might get the system in a month or so; at least I'll be able to write it off ;) (thanks for remind me that)

  • Investor · bronx, NY · Member since 2008 · 265 posts · 42 votes
    16y

    I support you in your decision...as there are people out there who just complain about everything and cannot believe all claims put against you, me or kimble since complainers some times or at least a certain percentage of them are people that you can never satisfy even if everything is fine they will stay complain ...hummm

    Good luck if you decide to buy into it please remember me and give me feedback once you go for it, let me know what you think of his system in case you make the decision to buy into his system.

    Thanks edwin and thanks for his number... :D

    Will consider calling him but not sure, maybe I am a chicken...lol...nahhhh not really just want to be sure I have the time to do the challenge if he says lets do it right away and I am not able to due to my schedule I will not feel good about it...know what I mean.

    I will think on it more when is a good time to approach him, if he contacts me due to this post and puts me on the spot to do right away, then maybe I may not have a choice and will try to make some time for it if possible.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.