Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Andrew R. Lucas
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbia, SC
Votes |
2-Day Find & Flip Workshop (Apr.26th+Apr.27th)

Andrew R. Lucas
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbia, SC
Posted Mar 18 2024, 07:53

No Replies

• 04/26/24 09:00AM - 05:00PM America/New_York
  • Double Tree by Hilton Hotel 2100 Bush River Rd. Columbia , South Carolina 29210
  • $495

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Go Check Out Our Website and All The Topics We Will Be Teaching on!!!
👉👉 www.ColumbiaInvestorWorkshop.com - Must Register There to attend

[2-Day Workshop] Andrew Is Rolling Out His 2-Day Local Find & Fix Workshop... Join The Next Generation Of Future Real Estate Millionaires!!

COME LEARN HOW YOU CAN BUILD 6 & 7-FIGURE INVESTING BUSINESS RIGHT NOW IN OUR MARKET. LEARN THE EXACT TOOLS, STRATEGIES, AND PROCESSES I AND MY STUDENTS ARE USING IN OUR INVESTING BUSINESS TO HAVE MASSIVE SUCCESS.

This Is Your Chance To Be Part Of A Life-Changing Workshop Where You Can Learn In 2 Days What Most Take Years To Learn!

⭐⭐This Is The Time In The Real Estate Market Where The Most Money Will BE Made If You Know How To Capitalize On It.

I Have Only Seen This Type Of Opportunity Once In My 15+ Years As A Real Estate Investor. This Market Is Shifting And If You Are Not In The Right Position With Your 4 Pillars Of This Business Then You Will Miss Out On The Greatest Transfer Of Wealth We Will See!

This new workshop will be focused on helping you build out the 4 Pillars Of Success for your Real Estate Flipping Business!

So, if you are new and haven't done a deal or you are doing a deal here and there and want to learn a proven process to help you get to your first or next deal then you want to read every word on my website about this workshop!!

👉👉 www.ColumbiaInvestorWorkshop.com

⭐⭐ Early Bird Price Is Available!! Check Out the site for the Early Bird Pricing...

You MUST Register Here For The Event -> www.ColumbiaInvestorWorkshop.com

🛑The price will go up!!

Looking forward to this Workshop...
We only do this workshop 1 Time A Year!!

Call us if you have questions: 1-803-216-5750

Andrew Lucas
Leader
Deal Finders Live
Columbia Investors Club