• Charlotte, NC
Votes |
2 Great Opportunities for High Returns in Statesville NC 28265

Erick Hunt
  • Contractor
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Apr 5 2024, 07:08

2 Great Opportunities for High Returns in Statesville NC 28265

• Opportunity 1 - Buildable lot in an established subdivision - TYPE: Single Family Residential
    • Has 1000 gallon septic tank
  • No water or electricity
  • Approx. 100 ft frontage x 235 depth – a little over half acre
  • Does have a small building/garage on the property.
  • Houses in the subdivision are mixed years however a property directly across the street built in 2005 with vinyl siding, 1250 sqft, single story, stick built, no garage sold for $243,000 in 2023. That’s approximately $194/sqft
  • The majority of the houses that sold within the last 12 months have sold no less than $200 a square foot.
  • Opportunity 2 – Fix and Flip in an established subdivision
    • 1975 Build Year, 3 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms with approximately 1600 +/- sqft, Septic Tank (recently pumped in 22)
  • Brick Veneer Siding, Slab (no rotted subflooring), Single Story, Large Lot
  • Rehab less than $45K
  • Repairs include but may not be limited to new HVAC system, roof (I like putting new shingles on since it looks good and gives buyers peace of mind but this roof doesn’t appear to be bad), shutters, some kind of finished flooring throughout, very minor drywall work, trim work, paint, kitchen upgrades (the boxes look to be in great shape so I’d reface and paint them, new knobs and pulls), bathroom upgrades (1 bath has fiberglass surround), appliances…….
  • The majority of the houses that sold within the last 12 months have sold no less than $200 a square foot.

Great for a GC/Builder to partner with, GC buy the LOT and work on the rehab with the investor, basically getting the LOT for free.

I most likely missed some information so if you have any questions feel free to drop me a note.

I have equitable interest in both these properties and willing to sell that interest. I do not represent the current owners in any capacity. Cash or Hard Money will only be accepted.

Thanks for reading my post and hopefully I didn’t violate any group posting rules.